Day 20 as an intern.
Today...well to be honest...I don't remember too much about today.
That's because I was looking forward to a little thing called HOME. See, there was a mandatory meeting called by the school, which I decided to attend. I was granted permission to do so from my supervisor, so that's what I'm going to do. And did, right after work.
All I seem to be able to remember was the fact that today, just like every other day this week, was horrible. Nothing to do, no ways to do them, and slim to no contact with anyone else. I'm sure I did something, but my focus was not on work today.
Let's just put it this way. If I did something important, I would have remembered. Plain and simple.
Until then, 1) I hope I can remember more things later and 2) I'M HOME!!!!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment