Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb. 20, 2008

Day 31 as an intern.

Today was another day on my own.

And it was once again a little different. I'm used to checking in with some people and asking what I can do for them, always trying to stay busy, but these past couple of days I havent had that. I don't know whether I like it or not though. Does it really matter? I mean he'll be back eventually and this discussion will be over with. I guess the one thing it has taught me is to stay busy and find something to do no matter who is or isn't here.

In that case, all I really did today was log tapes, because it's really the only thing I can do. I was glad about it though, because I was able to finish a log file, which, trust me, is a great accomplishment. It wasn't the most exciting work in the world, but it kept me busy and gave me something to do really. I started on a new tape to log which will take me equally as long to do, but again, at least I have logging tapes as an ultimate backup.

The reason, by the way, that my supervisor has been out is because he's been sick...as a dog. I heard from him today and he sounded kinda rough but hopefully he'll be in tomorrow.

Until then, that's all I got.

No comments: