Day 32 as an intern.
Today was amazing.
I came in today and was told to go see our cameraguy by the workout room because he needed my help. That usually tells me 2 things: He either A) needs me to set up/ carry equipment or B) he needs my help with an interview. I got to him and he handed me a sheet of paper with some questions on it...it was option B. What I wasn't expecting is who I was told I was going to be interviewing. The one and only... SEAN MAY. Yea, that's right, I said it...SEAN MAY. I interviewed SEAN MAY!!!!! I can't believe it! And not only did I get to interview him I sat in on his workout and let me just tell everyone and anyone who has doubts about his performance... the guy is a HORSE!!! He had a 2-hour workout doing EVERYTHING from running to weights to squats to anything else you can think of. The guy was working his butt off. After his workout is when I interviewed him and he gave some great answers and it was cool to just stand there while he was talking. It kinda gave me a look into what kind of person he is and I must say, Sean is a really cool guy.
After that was all done and wrapped up, I got back and found my supervisor was back. Thank goodness! He still had a little cough but he sounded OK. So, he needed my help carrying some equipment to go shoot something. What I found out later (obviously) was we were shooting Jared Dudley. This is amazing! 2 players in 1 day!! I loved it. Jared is also a really cool guy. Really laid back and fun to be around. So we shot him for his little piece and after shaking hands with him and joking around with him for a lil bit, we headed back to the studio.
After that amazing morning, I ended up just logging tapes for about another hour and a half. That logging job is one that I'm almost positive that will never go away. But hey, like I've said all day and before, it's gotta be done. Plus, it provides me with an ultimate back up plan.
But like I said, I completely enjoyed today and wish more of my days here were like this one.
Until then, SEAN MAY was awesome!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment