Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feb. 5, 2008

Day 22 as an intern.

Today was good.

I got to interview two amazing athletes in Dell and Stephen Curry, something that any person who is a fan of theirs would never get a chance to do. That's why it was a very cool and humbling experience. I loved it. Plus, I got to ask the questions!

When we got back from the interview, I had to rummage through alot of stuff like videos, equipment, etc. That was pretty exhausting, and it's starting to get really old when all of the physically exhausting tasks are assigned to me while everyone else sits at their computers. Oh well, I guess someone is going to have to do it right?

Plus, everytime I do mess with equipment, I learn more about where it goes, what it does and how to assemble/disassemble it. I guess that's worth it?

Until then, today was good. It's always cool to be around amazing athletes.

No comments: