Day 30 as an intern. That number is staggering.
Today was wierd, but in a good way.
I didn't work here yesterday because of some business I had to take care of at home, so it was nice to stay home an extra day. However, when I rolled back in here today, it was strange. First of all, my supervisor wasn't here...and ended up never being here all day. So what does that mean for me? Well, I was on my own. I didn't have anything to do because I had no one to ask for work. So what did I do?
Well, our cameraman asked me to log a tape for him, which was cool because it was a tape I had never done before and the features on that tape were some that I helped him with. After that, sure, I could have sat around forever in front of a computer screen, but I decided to log yet another melt tape. I actually finished that tape yesterday and printed off the log file for it. 2 down...about 9 more to go. Oh well...at least I did something.
I finished that up and the rest of the day I kinda did my own thing around the office. It was nice to not be under pressure or not be annoyed, but at the same time, I wish I could have used that time towards editing something or shooting something. Maybe one day...
Until then, I have no clue what tomorrow is going to look like.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment