Day 24 as an intern.
Today was same old, same old. Nothing.
All I really did today was erase more tapes until I couldn't fit any more onto our shelves. At that point I still had a box full left and I threw them away. Finally. Erasing is done. I also was priveliged enough to just help out doing small tasks for everyone in the dept. Such as running tapes up to our storage unit and calling people who I have no clue as to who they are. It's wonderful.
Do I sound bitter? It's cause I am. I want more. I want to learn. I want to do. I want to excel in this position and the track they have me on right now is not one that will help me. I'm tired of this waiting thing. I want to prove to them who I am and what I can do. I feel like a baby...guided every step and set back with every fall.
Other than that, tonight was a game night where we got stomped. Wonderful.
The best thing about today is that tomorrow I'm going home.
Until then, this is not working out for me.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment