Day 14 as an intern.
Well, today could have been worse. If I were dead.
Today, all I did was log tapes. I'm not even kidding...that's all I did. I finished out first melt and got started on our second. That process took about 6 hours though. Logging each shot one by one until I couldn't anymore. It's all I did. I printed a couple of labels too, but that's easy. I am making progress in logging, but its just so repetitive and tedious. Oh well...I'm just saying...I wish I were doing something else.
Today I did decide for myself that I'm not standing up for disrespect. So, in an effort to strive for respect shown by superiors, I decided to start to be assertive. I made a name tag for myself, and will continue to do so until I hear them call me by my name, and not by "intern." I wont stand for it because I believe everyone in a workplace should be respected.
Is that so much to ask? I think not.
Until then, can't wait for the weekend.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment