Day 12 as an intern.
Today kinda got cut short.
In terms of the internship, all I did today was log tapes (which seems like what I will be doing for the rest of my internship, unfortunately) and dub a few features on to DVD's and deliver those. These are things I can do in my sleep. I am not being challenged whatsoever in this internship so far and I am beginning to question my decision to come here.
The day got cut short because of my housing situation. I had to go and take care of some utility problems. Lets just say it cost alot of money just to get things cut on. I hate this because my parents don't deserve to be drained. I don't deserve to be taken advantage of. No one deserves to be treated the way we have been.
Until then, I am disgusted.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey man Stay strong and stick with it. In the end it'll be worth it. Kinda like most of life. But just keep doing those simple jobs with everything in you.
It sucks that you're not being challenged but look at it this way: if or when things get harder you have this to look back on and say "Man I wish I was logging tapes".
Dude we'll be praying for you tonight at house church about your housing situation. I don't know what's going on but it sounds like it sucks like a vacuum.
Stay strong. Long live patrick (drops the mike)
Post a Comment