Monday, March 3, 2008

Feb. 29, 2008

Day 38 as an intern.

Today was a joke.

After completing my first ever feature this week, today was the proverbial 7th day. All I did today was nothing. I researched a few things on the internet, ran a few errands for people and for the most part, spent the day easing back, thinking about what I will do next.

That is the current task I have before me. See, here they don't give me assignments. If you want to do something it's up to you to do it. There's no one to look over you or pass out duties...you just do something. At least that's the way it is for this intern. So I have to think about what I will do next, which right now I have no clue.

At the end of the day today, the task is before me and completion is behind. All in all, it's been a good week.

Until then, gonna love this weekend.

No comments: