Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mar. 3, 2008

Day 39 as an intern.

Today, by far, was my worst physical day since I've been here.

I woke up this morning too early to repeat with an amazingly strong headache and stayed up for a little bit trying to ward it off. After that, I fell back asleep, with the headache, and didn't get better until around 9.30. About that time I got ready and went into work, but apparently the symptoms followed me there. All day today I've been doing things with a headache and that has not produced good results.

So not only was I late but I'm not as productive as I usually am thanks to a headache. Wonderful. I hate feeling sick or anything worse than normal because it affects my mood, it kills my spirit, and it hinders my skills. Not to mention I'm not much of a socializer when I'm sick. And that is something that's hard for me not to be.

Anywho, most of the day I just did some errands for a couple of people. A couple of dubs here and there, and running some equipment down to the loading bay were the highlights of the day. I did those a little slower than usual but hey, at least I got them done.

I am looking forward to getting home and resting up. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Until then, headaches and sickness screw you up.

No comments: