Monday, March 10, 2008

Mar. 6, 2008

Day 42 as an intern.

Today was alright.

I was busy, which was good. I was helping one of the guys who was editing a feature by bringing in some video for the project. I mean it doesnt sound that exciting but trust me, anything is better than not doing anything. I spent a good portion of the day just making sure all of that got in the system fine.

Only thing is, apparently when I was bringing in the video, the audio wasn't being captured along with it. So he came in and kinda yelled at me about not having the audio come in. Gee thanks. I'm glad you can verbally abuse me anytime you want. Anywho, he showed me what to look for anytime I'm bringing stuff in. What to look for and where to look at it. The thing is though is that every edit bay there has different settings...so it's kinda hard to keep up with the different settings per computer. Oh well, I guess I fell and now I'll just have to pick myself up.

The rest of the day was filled with doing some small things here and there. Did a couple more dubs, brought in some more video (with audio this time), organized some things...nothing too important. Just trying to stay busy is pretty much my number 1 concern right now.

Another thing that is bothering me is the fact that I still, otehr than Project May, havent produced anything. I havent done anything by myself, for me. I have no product, whereas I'm sure my contemporaries at other internships have 3 reels of stuff they have done by now. Me? 1 1-minute video. I don't know what gives, but I want to change that soon.

Until then, tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: