Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mar. 4, 2008

Day 40 as an intern. Crazy.

Today you can just call me Mr. Dub.

That's all I did all day. We had 3 work orders for dubs. two of them were for single DVD's from halftime events we did in the past and the other...well the other one was huge. They wanted 50 DVD's of a video that we produced. So what did I do all day today?

Dubs.

Nothing else. No working on any other projects. Just copying, replacing disks, and copying them again. It was monotonous, but at the same time, I think dubbing is one thing I KNOW I'm good at now. Not so sure how far that will get me in the real world, but hey, everything you learn can't hurt right?

The worst part about it is I didn't even finish, just because of the magnitude of that project. So that's what I have to look forward to tommorow because there is no reason why those shouldn't be finished then.

Until then, dubbing is easy and I can do it like a pro. I think.

No comments: