Day 46 as an intern.
Today was as usual.
I was still shaking whatever came over me last week yesterday, so today was my first day back on the week. That being said, things were back to "normal", whatever that is, today after the ACC Tourney. I really didn't do too much today. Like I said, things were like they were before the craziness. Doing dubs for my semi-supervisor, bringing more footage into the computer for his features, maybe doing a little editing here and there.
However, today I decided something. Ever since I've been here, I've wanted to produce something for these guys. I always wanted to do something they needed to be done, so they can use it for whatever they needed to. But, as I've learned, they don't give you anything. You have to take it. So, from now on, I will be writing and editing my own teases on my own time. At least that way I'll have something to show for myself when I leave this place.
So, today I started that by writing a tease script for our Indiana game we will be playing tonight. I didn't finish it because some things had to be done for my guys, but I will finish it before I leave. In fact, I hope to have one for every game from now on out, whether they are in time or not. I just want to have something in my hands when I head back to Columbia.
What's the point of an internship if you don't have anything to show for it?
Until then, that's what I'm doing.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment