Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mar. 14, 2008

Day 45 as an intern.

Today was simple.

And so will be this post.

1. I got VERY sick early Thursday morning and did not work yesterday for fear of my health and those at work around me. Just know it was scary and disgusting at the same time.

2. Today was very simple due to the ACC Tournament being in full swing. In fact all I did today was watch the games being played in our arena. However, due to the crazy security of the ACC, I had to watch the games on TV, not in the arena. It was good though...not too rough of a day.

3. I got to see my Tar Heels play...and win. Not only that but I got to see them up close. Tyler, Tywon, Danny, Alex, Wayne, Marcus, Quentin, and all the other boys were in my hallways. Chills went down my body. And then to top all them, Roy Williams walked out after them. After the game, I spoke to Roy and got to shake his hand. It was a quick conversation, but one I will never forget.

Like I said today was quick and simple, but once again...SO memorable.

Until then, I saw Dick Vitale too. That was surprising.

No comments: